Supporting Corvallis Bicycle Collective
HEALTH. SAFETY. SUSTAINABILITY. HAPPINESS. YOU.
Your ongoing support makes our organization as sustainable as the active transportation you use.
Donations make our work possible in the community
- The Shop
- Free use of tools, bike stands, and guidance daily at our do-it-yourself, community bike shop.
- Open 7 days a week!
- Bicycle Education Series during National Bike Month each May.
- Special bike education classes to meet a specific need.
- Materials recycling, reuse, and repurposing.
- Active transportation encouragement and resources.
- Community Service
- Empowerment Bucks - shop vouchers distributed through social service agencies to people with limited means and urgent transportation needs.
- Youth Volunteer Corps - youth 12+ complete shop hours to learn about bikes and nonprofits.
- Ask-a-Wrench - volunteers service bicycles and dispense bicycle wisdom at community events.
- Community Events!
Thank you for your time, money, and passion to get bikes under people.
Donations of any amount are appreciated. You can make a secure one-time or monthly contribution to power our work forward as we enhance community livability.
DONATING BICYCLES, PARTS, AND TOOLS
During open hours, we’re glad to take donations of unwanted bicycles, parts, or tools or parts at our shop. Even if the bicycle cannot be repaired, we will salvage any part we can use in the shop and recycle or re-purpose the rest. We usually are not able to pick up donations, but we do make exceptions. If you think you have something we’d be interested in, but can’t get it to us, please contact us.
Corvallis Bicycle Collective offers free use of bicycle tools, shop space and instruction at our DIY community shop.
Corvallis Bicycle Collective is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Donations may be tax deductible.